myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

5 posters

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

Claire
    Claire
    Captain

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm

"You a**! Turn and face me." She attacked him drawing first blood. She smiled. "I will kill you Ryonoske. You would be best to face me now or I will find you and threaten everything you hold dear."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:13 pm

He laughed "I don't have anything to threaten me with, and you can kill me" he held his hands up "Go for it"
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Jason was just about done watching the cat and mouse game. "Listen here woman I'll give you what the bounty is worth this man does not wish to fight you. Also if he is a bad man he would've attacked you already, thus I will not allow you to kill this innocent person. take the offer or die." Jason said in a stern voice.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:27 pm

"Why should I take your money? If you were going to tempt me you should have offered more, however I'm done here, this has become difficult and I am bored." She left the two men alone as she wondered off into the woods. I'll just wait for him to be alone again. She grinned.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Ryonoske walked away "Elf, go to the inn and sleep" he cracked his knuckles "while I'm kind, I don't like being followed or helped by strangers I deal with my own problems."
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 pm

"Don't challenge me human I've killed many of your kind before. Also you show no thanks for my help, you lack any sense of manners." Said Jason.

He turned and walked back in toward the inn.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Ryonoske laughed as he walked away "Man so far today I've run into an assassin, a mean elf what next." he walked deeper in the forest, he had gold for an Inn but he didn't feel like sleeping, he wanted to train.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Ahiru grinned with triumph as she saw Ryonoske come into her sights. She swiftly came up behind him with a knife to his throat, "So we meet again. Pleasure."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Ryonoske smiled "Great...I thought I was going to be bored for a few hours" he quickly got out of her knife range and let his arm go ablaze "You sure you wanna fight me, I won't hold back even with someone who's got a nice body and face" he laughed.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:23 pm

"You B******! No one speaks to me like that!" She pulled her katana out and attacked him.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 pm

He blocked the Katana with his fire arm "Sorry you are beautiful I do say don't take that offensively " he then cooled his arm and it let off a cold aura "Aww look your sword is stuck in my arm, miss you won't win this fight sadly, but I won't kill you even if you come close to killing me." he smiled
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Ahiru tried to tug her sword free and glared she swung at him with her fist striking him in the jaw. Then she jumped back and swung a kick aimed for his chest.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Both of the assassins attacks hit him "Ouch.. that was mean" he smiled "Now before I freeze you, actually never mind" he shot three blasts of ice attacks and her legs froze "Those won't hold you for long but tell me what are you coming after me for?"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Ahiru struggled a bit then glared at him, "I don't have to tell you anything!"
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 pm

He walked to her his face at hers. "I wish you would tell me.." He kissed her "Come on tell me so I know why I must defend myself from a vixen"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 pm

She punched him, "I don't tell people why I come for them. I don't give away my secrets. Only a fool would tell someone who hired them and why they are doing it and I am no fool."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 pm

He laughed "Well you were hired is a hint you know, limits who might want me killed I have enemies but not that many" he kissed her again "Your lips are warm, but your heart is cold you might want to change that" he shot more ice at her feet "I'm going to go now, its been nice chatting"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Ahiru swung another punch at him, "Listen you, I'll have you know I'm not a toy and I am NOT someone to be reckoned with. You will be seeing me again and when you do I will be the one taunting you and I will laugh as I slay you."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 pm

He turned "Want to kill me that bad?" he let his arm ablaze again and unfroze her. "Fine kill me right now, if that will make you happy I won't even guard" he let his arm return to normal "End my life"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 pm

"What's the fun in killing a helpless victim?" She watched him curiously. What's the trick here?
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:50 pm

"If you don't kill me" he set his arm on fire "I'll do it then how's that sound?" "I can set myself on fire and die slowly" he wanted to see her kill him, he wanted to know if she could and if she would have to be killed.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Ahiru lowered her blade, "Are you mad? You must be mad. Fine I'll end you're life." She pulled up her sword and went to attack him. She trembled then lowered it again. "Go! Get away now! If we meet again you won't be so lucky."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

He stayed still "Nope you got five seconds to kill me otherwise I do it for you" he counted.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:57 pm

"I can't! and it's ridiculous to do it yourself. You're a fool!" She turned away from him and headed back towards the inn.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Jason looked out the window while he ate his food and was quite amused by the young humans skirmish. "Humans, so lukewarm and foolish. I'll never understand their kind, no wonder theres a faction war." He said to himself.

Jason's ears weren't different from a humans just for show, he could hear what they were talking about.
    "I'm glad I did not waste my gold on saving his life he is quite a fool." Jason added.

He finished his dinner and decided not to wait for the sun to go before catching some sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 am