myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

Cross Guild rules on MYRP forums.

DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Cross Guild rules on MYRP forums. Empty Cross Guild rules on MYRP forums.

Post by DoWhileGeek Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:17 am

Since me and Dustin Critou came up with the idea for guild support I thought an extra rule-set for whole guilds to follow as a whole when they interact with other guilds on MYRP forums. I'm sure I'll be updating it over time but I just want to get a few basic things out there.

In everything you do, act like your representing your guild.
    Because you are! Like in American Government, the leadership has a loud voice. But so does its people! When you finish writing something, before posting think to yourself, "Am I honoring my guild, or defaming it with this post." Because when you act a fool people look at the guild you belong to the same way.

TOR is not a single faction game!

And neither is our guild section. While I guarantee you will all have feelings toward the other faction in this forum, don't start flaming at each other it will not resolve anything, only make problems for a lot of people!

Guild vs. Guild

Just because you shouldn't flame, doesn't mean you can't rp it out. We are currently working out ideas on how a cross faction, multi-guild rp could work. Try to be patient.

Thats all for now, I'm sure I'll add more in the time to come as we begin this social experiment.

as always Jacen Handa retains the right to add, modify, update,
    remove or change rules as he sees fit. He will let you know if he does
    it, though.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 am