myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

5 posters

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

Claire
    Claire
    Captain

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) Empty War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:50 pm

PLOT
    It is a time of war in Terralas. As more creatures and beings come into the land the residents are fighting to claim their territory. Dragons wish to keep the mountain range for themselves, Elves want the forests, Dwarves want the underground, etc. And humans want everything. Many wish to keep to themselves staying out of the war as much as possible. With the war getting more fierce it is hard to tell how things will turn out.

Characters
    Username: Claire
    Name: Ahiru
    Race: Human
    Power/weapon 1: Kitana
    Power/weapon 2: Daggers
    Power/weapon 3: Stelathy and quick
    Major Weakness: Weak against long range
    Minor Weakness: Reckless
    Personality: Keeps to herself, but when you get to know her she is very friendly and loyal. She also will do almost anything for money.
    Appearance:
    War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) Funlp3
    Alignment: neutral

Username: Darth interius
    Name: Jason Arrowrunner
    Race: Elf
    Power/weapon 1: Longbow
    Power/weapon 2: Elvish swords
    Power/weapon 3: Stealth
    Major Weakness: Does not have the strength that a mighty sword wielder has.
    Minor Weakness: Doesn't step down from a challenge, no matter how dangerous.
    Personality: Serious, always striving to better his skill with the longbow and Swords
    Appearance:
    War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) 2622vdy

Age: 40 (50 is a mature elf, so in human years Jason is about 17 1/2 maturity wise.)
    Alignment: Neutral

Username: FinalEpitaph009
    Name: Ryonoske Yamato
    Power/weapon 1: Fist cuffs
    Power/weapon 2: Can use different elements (Fire, water, wind) via his right hand
    Power/weapon 3: None
    Major Weakness: Using his right hand drains his energy and very vulnerable to other weapons
    Minor Weakness: Tends to blindly rush into a fight and continue till he can't move
    Personality: Very kind, a bit over justice driven. (He is only 18 after all)
    Appearance: Look at my avatar picture (I will put this up in a few seconds after the post.)

CHARACTER SHEET
    Username:
    Name:
    Race:
    Power/weapon 1: (in all powers or weapons you can be creative, weapons need to be medieval, but nothing overly powerful please)
    Power/weapon 2:
    Power/weapon 3:
    Major Weakness: (To balance out your powers and weapons.)
    Minor Weakness: (Easily distracted, strange mood swings, etc.)
    Personality:
    Appearance: (Describe or show a picture please.)

- limit 2 characters per person
    - Characters can be adaptable, as in gain new powers, and change personality, etc.

RULES
    - No godmodding
    - Keep the cussing to a minimum
    - Relationships and having children is allowed but don't go into to much detail
    - No killing without permission
    - Be nice to your fellow RPers
    - OOC should always be in (( ))

Last edited by Claire on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) Empty Re: War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Username: Claire
    Name: Ahiru
    Power/weapon 1: Katana
    Power/weapon 2: Daggers
    Power/weapon 3: Stelathy and quick
    Major Weakness: Weak against long range
    Minor Weakness: Reckless
    Personality: Keeps to herself, but when you get to know her she is very friendly and loyal. She also will do almost anything for money.
    Appearance: War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) Anime_ninja_fav1
    War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) Funlp3
    Alignment: neutral

Last edited by Claire on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Ahiru sat at a table of a bar, carefully watching the people around her beneath her hooded cloak. She kept a hand on one of her daggers at all times while the other was on her glass. She had already seen several bar fights break out as the night grew and the men began to drink more. No one suspected her presence here. She was just one more person losing themselves to the alcohol.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Username: Darth interius
    Name: Jason Arrowrunner
    Race: Elf
    Power/weapon 1: Longbow
    Power/weapon 2: Elvish swords
    Power/weapon 3: Stealth
    Major Weakness: Does not have the strength that a mighty sword wielder has.
    Minor Weakness: Doesn't step down from a challenge, no matter how dangerous.
    Personality: Serious, always striving to better his skill with the longbow and Swords
    Appearance:
    War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) 2622vdy

Age: 40 (50 is a mature elf, so in human years Jason is about 17 1/2 maturity wise.)
    Alignment: Neutral

Last edited by Darth Interius on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm

((accepted))
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Username: FinalEpitaph009
    Name: Ryonoske Yamato
    Power/weapon 1: Fist cuffs
    Power/weapon 2: Can use different elements (Fire, water, wind) via his right hand
    Power/weapon 3: None
    Major Weakness: Using his right hand drains his energy and very vulnerable to other weapons
    Minor Weakness: Tends to blindly rush into a fight and continue till he can't move
    Personality: Very kind, a bit over justice driven. (He is only 18 after all)
    Appearance: Look at my avatar picture (I will put this up in a few seconds after the post.)
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm

((accepted))
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Ryonoske wiped the blood off his face, three men stood around him and each was getting some good blows in, but he was toying with them. "Hey guys ease up with the kicks and punches I'm starting to feel the tickle" The one man face showed clear signs of anger and quickly went in for another punch but Ryonoske was bored. He shifted his weight and quickly punched the one man in the face with his left hand then dragged him to the ground with the right. The other two men showed fear, and Ryonoske was eating it up "See guys, guys, you shouldn't pick on ladies in front of me" he moved quickly and took down the other man with a quick jab and followed up with a sweep kick to the final guy. "Wow, sir that was amazing" Ryonoske smiled "No problem kid, now get to your parents" she nodded and ran to town. Ryonoske laughed " I'm starting to think trouble fines me" he headed for town, he needed a drink.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Ahiru sipped her beer quietly as the waitress shyly came up to her, "Ca... can I get you anything else...." "No." The waitress rushed away as Ahiru smirked. I have her on edge, just like the majority of this bar. I'm not after them though. She watched the door to the bar.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Ryonoske opened the door to bar "Lively as ever" he smirked and noticed a girl looking at him from under a cloak "Hey sir what can I get for you" he thought "Some beer would be nice" he sat down at a stool and the waitress gave him one "Thanks miss" he drank "Nice"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Ahiru gripped her dagger. He's here. She stood up and walked over to Ryonoske's table taking a seat. "You, sir, are in the wrong place at the wrong time. We should probably take this outside." Her smirk was threatening and almost evil.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:25 pm

He looked up "Can I drink in peace first miss evil smile" he continued drinking as the waitress stood back and watched the interaction.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Ahiru laughed, "It won't do you any good, but finish your drink Ryonoske Yamato. I suggest you do it slowly." She watched him waiting for any movement other then the lifting of his glass.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Ryonoske shrugged "Seriously trouble finds me..fine lets go outside I'll take my beer" he took it and walked out to the field with the mystery woman. "So what are you a stalker or a fan of mine" he laughed as he took another swig.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Ahiru carefully slid the hidden dagger from its sheath. "Who I am is not important. What is important is who you are and that's why I'm here." Ahiru attacked, the dagger now against Ryonoske's neck, "A shame we couldn't get to know each other. To lose such a handsome fellow, what a tragedy."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm

He looked at the lady "I'm handsome to you hmmm" he moved with incredible speed behind her and took another swig from the bottle "This is good beer, seriously want some?" he smiled.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Jason walked through the door to the tavern exhausted from a long fight with a gang of crazed humans.
    He looked down at his clothes and let out a sharp sigh at the sight of his bloodstained attire. "I know what I'll be doing before bed." He said reluctantly. He walked up to the Tavern Keeper and said, "Do you have a room I can rent for the night?"

"For your kind, 18 Gold." The man said.

"Listen here, human. Look at me I've had my share of human pride for today. I won't pay double the price for a crummy room that a human could get! I won't pay a shilling past 12 gold. Don't start a fight, you won't make it and 12 gold is still a gratuity to what a human would pay in any other inn or tavern." Jason said in an annoyed tone.

The man looked at him for a moment in contempt, then what quickly seemed like he broke down his pride for means of survival "12 gold it is son, as long as you have ye dinner here." He said, and held the key out to Jason.

Jason smiled, took the key and said, "Sounds good with me, human. "I'll have an ale and a slice of mutton at the table over there in the corner, I'll be back soon" He layed 12 gold pieces on the counter and went to his room.

He took off his bloodied clothes changed them with lesser quality ones from his pack. Then he put his bloodied clothes in the water basin, washed them and put them to dry while he went out to his mutton.

He went back out in time for the tavern keeper to put his food on the table. He sat down and smiled. "this is nice, 100% less people died this time. Sad story back in cheydin village..." He said to himself.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Ahiru kicked his hand knocking the beer from it, "I've already had my fill." She pulled out her katana smiling at him, "Don't you want to make this easy Ryonoske?" She charged him once more.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Jason saw the altercation between the man and the mysterious woman as they walked outside. "this isnt going to end well...damn it" He said to himself.

He grabbed his longbow and ran out. To see them fighting he drew an arrow and yelled, "What's going on here?!?! I don't feel like having the whole bar in an uproar, I want to sleep tonight!"
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Ryonoske pulled back and laughed "Seriously you're pretty cute but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you kill me so easily and I don't even know why you want to kill me"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Ahiru turned her attention to the elf, "Listen elf, my business isn't with you its with him. So if you wish to keep your head I suggest you stay out of this." She looked back at Ryonoske, "I don't have to tell you why." She threw one of her daggers at him.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Ryonoske sighed and blocked the dagger with his right hand, it glowed red then went away "Lets go somewhere further in, hey elf leave us in peace okay not your fight" he ran to the forest.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 pm

"Humans, your impossible." Jason turned to go...but decided to stay and watch what happened.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Ahiru chased after Ryonoske. She had a lot of money waiting for the return of his head. She knew he had magic but she wasn't about to lose to him. She caught up to him and smiled, "Let's stop playing and start fighting shall we?"
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

He looked "Don't feel like fighting today did enough of it" he began to walk away from the assassin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 am